Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango curry in coconut milk recipe. You can have raw mango curry in coconut milk using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw mango curry in Coconut milk:
- Use 2 of Raw Mango.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Geeen chillies.
- Prepare 1" of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 2 of Dried red chillies.
- Take 5 of Shallots.
- Take to taste of Mustard,fenugreek powder and curry leaves to season with coconut oil.
- You need 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Raw mango curry in Coconut milk:
- Cut raw mango into square pieces.
- Marinate it with salt a pinch of turmeric and chilli powder.
- Heat 2 tablespoon coconut oil in a kadai.
- Whe oil is hot add mustard seeds.
- Once it spultter add cury leaves dry red chilli and thinly sliced shallots.
- Once shallots turn transparent add thinly sliced onions and slit green chilli.
- Once onion turns transparent add chopped ginger.
- Saute for a minute and then add mangoes and saute till raw smell leaves it.
- Then add all the powders and saute until a good aroma comes.
- Add thin coconut milk and boil the curry until mango is cooked..
- Once mango turns a little tender add the thick coconut milk.And heat the curry for a minute.Do not boil the curry.
- Turn off the stove after adding a pinch of fenugreek powder..
If you find this Raw mango curry in Coconut milk recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.