Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Quick Salmon Rainbow Stir-fry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Quick Salmon Rainbow Stir-fry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys quick salmon rainbow stir-fry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys quick salmon rainbow stir-fry, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Quick Salmon Rainbow Stir-fry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce recipe from my profile.
- Get 1 of orange bell pepper, deseeded & sliced.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper, deseeded & sliced.
- Take 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes, halved.
- Use 240 grams of mange tout.
- Prepare 12 of baby sweetcorns, thickly sliced.
- Take 1 of cabbage, sliced.
- Get 4 of salmon fillets.
- Get 80 ml of thai sweet chilli sauce.
Steps to make Vickys Quick Salmon Rainbow Stir-fry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on a foil lined baking tray and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the oil and soy sauce in a frying pan.
- Fry off the peppers, tomatoes, mange tout & baby corn for 3 minutes then add the cabbage and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Split the stir-fry between 4 pre-warmed plates.
- Take the salmon out of the oven, remove the skin and flake the flesh over the top of the vegetables.
- Serve with a drizzle with sweet chilli dipping sauce over the top.
If you find this Vickys Quick Salmon Rainbow Stir-fry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.