Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuscan Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan meatballs recipe. To make tuscan meatballs you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan Meatballs:
- Get 1 each of Egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces).
- Take 1/2 cup of Seasoned fine dry bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 10 oz of Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- You need 1 lb of Uncooked ground turkey.
- Provide 12 oz of Dried spaghetti.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Use 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Tuscan Meatballs:
- Preheat oven 350°F. Line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil: set aside. In a large bowl, combine egg, mozzarella cheese, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir in spinach. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape mixture into 30 meatballs. Place meatballs in the prepared baking pan..
- Bake about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Drain off fat..
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Before draining spaghetti, remove 1/2 cup of the cooking water and set aside. Drain spaghetti, return to pan. Cover and keep warm..
- In a large skillet, combine chicken broth, butter, and garlic. Bring to boiling: reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened. Pour liquid mixture over cooked spaghetti: toss gently to coat. If necessary, gradually add enough of the reserved cooking water to spaghetti mixture to moisten..
- To serve, divide spaghetti mixture among 6 shallow bowls. Top with meatballs. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese..
If you find this Tuscan Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.