Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. You can cook chicken and vegetable red thai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 50 grams of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 3 of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1 of sweet potato diced.
- Provide 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Use 6 of mushrooms quartered.
- Provide 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Provide 1 of water.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Steps to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.