Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken and broccoli cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken and broccoli cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook chicken and broccoli cheese soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken and broccoli cheese soup:
- You need of chicken and broccoli soup.
- Provide 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Take 1 lb of broccoli.
- You need 2 box of Mrs. Grass soup mix.
- You need 1 box of Velveeta cheese.
Instructions to make chicken and broccoli cheese soup:
- Boil 1lb of chicken. Strain the water then use two forks to separate chicken to desired size. Using a large pot, place the chicken into 9 cups of water..
- Bring 9 cups of water and chicken to a boil stir in entire contents of Mrs.Grass soup cartons..
- Add 1lb of fresh or frozen broccoli to your soup..
- Add 1/2 – 1 box of Velveeta cheese depending on your preferences (cut into portions for a quicker melt). Stir frequently until cheese is evenly melted. Let cool then serve..
If you find this chicken and broccoli cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.