Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup recipe. You can cook sig's white asparagus and flageolet bean soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Prepare 1 of jar or can white asparagus, (110 gram when drained, do keep the liquid though).
- Get 1 can of Flageolet beans , 265 grams drained and rinsed..
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Use 1 pinch of All purpose seasoning or half a vegetable stock cube.
- Get 2 slice of Parma or black forest ham , dry fried and crisped ( optional ).
- You need 2 of slices of white bread cut into tiny cubes and fried ( optional ).
Steps to make Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup:
- Drain the canned beans into a sieve and wash under cold water until they are free from canning liquid. Put the beans into a pot.
- Put the asparagus into the pot with its liquid.
- Add one cup of water and the seasoning, bring to a gentle boil and simmer for ten minutes.
- With a blender puree the soup down, add the rest of the water and puree again until the soup is very smooth.
- Chop your ham into small bits or bread or both and dry fry the ham until it has crisped up .For the bread add a little oil to the pan and crisp it up until it is golden brown. Sprinkle over the soup..
If you find this Sig's White Asparagus and Flageolet Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.