Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carol's chicken 'n vegetable soup recipe. To make carol's chicken 'n vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 of sm. zucchini, chopped.
- Take 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 can of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of chopped, cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper and parsley to taste.
- Provide 3 of stalks celery, chopped.
Steps to make Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup:
- In a lg saucepan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add rice, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add carrots, zucchini and celery and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. In a sm saucepan over medium heat melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly. Remove from heat and gradually add milk, then stir in 1 cup of broth from soup mixture. Return to heat and cook until sauce is thick and bubbly. Stir sauce into soup mixture, add chicken and spices. Enjoy!.
If you find this Carol's Chicken 'n Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.