Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce recipe. You can have ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce:
- You need 250 gms of ilish fish.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide as required of Oil for deep frying.
- Provide For of sauce-.
- Get 2 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Provide 3 of green chillies.
- Take Some of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of dalchini(cinnamon sticks).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dhania powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of fish curry powder.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut chopped and grinded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of food cream.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oil.
Steps to make Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce:
- Wash the fish piece and drain the water. Sprinkle salt, turmeric, and corn flour, and in a fish piece and coated the fish well with the flour. Heat the oil in a wok, and fry the prepared fish till brown or well cooked. Take out from the wok and keep it in a plate..
- For sauce, grind the chopped garlic, onion, ginger, coriander leaves,chillies,dalchini, in a fine paste.At the same time blend the tomato, coconut in a fine puree..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Splutter some mustard seeds, add the blended tomato, coconut puree, saute for a while, meanwhile add the prepared spices for sauce, garlic, onion, ginger, chilies, coriander, salt, and dalchini paste. mix well with the puree, and cook for some time till gravy thickens covering lid this will take around 10 mins. After that add 1 tbsp of cornflour mixed with 1 teaspoon of water and pour in the sauce, mix food cream as well and cook for the next 15 mins in a low flame..
- Switch off the gas when done. And serve it on a plate with sauce..
If you find this Ilish fish fry with spicy cream coconut sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.