Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai butternut & chicken soup recipe. You can have thai butternut & chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 small of fresh chilli,chopped.
- You need 15 ml of oil.
- Use 2 clove of garlic,crushed.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Get 30 ml of fish sauce.
- You need 15 ml of fresh lemon grass,chopped.
- Get 2 of chicken stock cubes,crumbled.
- Use 2 cup of boiling water.
- Use 500 grams of butternut,cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 400 ml of can of coconut cream.
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken,cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 30 ml of shredded fresh basil.
- Use 1 of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- Suggestion: Sprinkle cut chicken pieces with a little soya sauce and cornflour,rub in using your fingers. This tenderises the chicken and seals in the juice. Place in fridge until needed..
- Heat oil in your wok-add garlic,spring onion,chilli,lemon grass and fish sauce..
- Cook,stirring,until spring onions are soft..
- Add stock cubes dissolved in boiling water,bring to the boil..
- Add butternut,simmer covered,for about 10 minutes..
- Stir in coconut cream,simmer uncovered,for 5 minutes or until butternut is tender..
- Take your chicken pieces from the fridge and fry in a pan until cooked..
- Add cooked chicken pieces to the soup and stir..
- Add the chopped fresh basil to the soup and stir..
- Serve soup sprinkled with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.