Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. You can cook chicken korma curry heidi style using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Get 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Get 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Take 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- Get 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- Use 1 of large tomato.
- You need 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Use of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.