Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chimichangas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chimichangas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chimichangas recipe. To cook chimichangas you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chimichangas:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Turkey or Beef.
- Provide 1 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Salsa.
- Provide 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 8 of flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches).
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese optional.
Steps to make Chimichangas:
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- Stir in salsa, cumin, oregano, taco seasoning, and salt.
- Brush one side of tortillas with olive oil. Add 1/3 cup meat on unbuttered side..
- Fold 2 sides over filling, fold ends down. Place seam down in 13 x 9 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown..
- To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.
If you find this Chimichangas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.