Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) recipe. To make oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup):
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped carrot.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of soya saus.
- Take 3 cup of water ya vegetable stock.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 of Black pepper (as to taste).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander.
Steps to make Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan add the ginger and green chilli and saute on a medium flame for a few second..
- Add the chopped cabbage and carrot and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the oats saute on a high flame for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add the soya saus and water mix well and bring to boil..
- Add the salt, black pepper powder and lemon juice mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Garnish it chopped coriander..
- Serve & Enjoy.
If you find this Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.