Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage recipe. To make baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Provide 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Use 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- Get of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Provide 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Provide of Sprinkle of paprika.
Instructions to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.