Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 Cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Flour, All purpose.
- Use 16 Oz. of Half & Half.
- Prepare 14 Oz. of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- Use 8 of Chicken Thighs (or 2 breasts).
- You need 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt&Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- In a large pot, add butter and oil. Over Medium-High heat saute diced onions, chopped asparagus, and minced garlic. Add Flour to create a roux. Cook another minute….
- Add the Half & Half and Chicken Broth slowly. Half a cup of each at a time. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Meanwhile, start boiling water for the gnocchi. Gnocchi is done boiling when they start to float. [Optional]: In a frypan, after straining Gnocchi, fry them to add a crisp..
- While the Gnocchi boils, Add your chicken to a oiled frypan. Cook on Medium High heat. Add any spices(salt, pepper), then cover..
- Add asparagus, spinach, gnocchi, and chicken to the thickened sauce. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring lightly then let cool..
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.