Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy beef stew bake recipe. You can have quick and easy beef stew bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake:
- You need 1 can of roast beef and gravy.
- Provide 2-3 cups of baby carrots.
- Use 3-5 of small-medium red skinned potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of medium-large yellow onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use of Seasoning salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take of Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- Provide of Optional:.
- Take of Cornbread Muffins on Top or on the Side!.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut veggies in desired shapes and sizes and add to casserole dish..
- Add canned beef and seasonings in desired amounts..
- Stir in 2-3 cups of water. Mix thoroughly. Bake for 45-60 mins until potatoes are softened..
- Serve with cornbread or you favorite side!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Beef Stew Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.