Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salted mango curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salted mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted mango curry recipe. To make salted mango curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salted mango curry:
- Provide of Salted Mango Raw.
- Provide of chillies Dry red.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of asafoetida powder.
- Provide of chilli powder.
- Take of fenugreek seeds.
- You need of lentil seeds White.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of oil.
Steps to make Salted mango curry:
- Cut the raw salted mangoes into medium sized pieces..
- In a wok heat little oil. Put the mustard seeds and let them splutter..
- Add the dry red chillies, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds and white lentil seeds..
- Add the cut mango pieces followed by turmaric powder, chilli powder and asafoetida powder. Also add salt to taste. Only a little salt needs to be added as the mangoes are already salted..
- Add 2 cups water and cook for 2 minutes till the water starts boiling and the ingredients blend well..
- Serve as a side dish with boiled rice porridge..
If you find this Salted mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.