Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe. To make butternut squash and curry soup with chicken you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- You need 1 of butternut squash.
- Use 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk (plus more for garnish).
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of yellow curry paste (more or less depending on taste).
- Get 2 of chicken breast’s (optional).
- You need 1 tbs of cumin (for chicken).
- Get 1 tbs of turmeric (for chicken).
- Use 1 tbs of onion powered (for chicken).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (for chicken).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (for chicken).
- Get of Olive oil (see directions).
Steps to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 400° then roast the butternut squash. I usually cut it in half, poke holes in it then microwave each half for 4 minutes. I then remove the skin, dice it into chunks, and cover them in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Then put it in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Dice the onion and put it in an oiled pan with the clove of garlic. Sauté on medium heat until onion is caramelized..
- When the squash and onions are done, throw them into a stock pot and set them aside so you can prep your chicken..
- Cover the chicken breasts in olive oil and add salt and pepper. Then cover them in the dry spices and roast them in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until there is no pink in the middle. When the chicken is done, shred it and set it to the side..
- While the chicken is cooking, add the vegetable stock to the pot with your squash and onion and heat on medium low. You can also add your brown sugar and your curry paste. After the curry has been incorporated, you can use a hand blender to blend the chunks of squash and onions until the soup is smoothe..
- Add your can of coconut milk (be sure to shake it before opening the can).
- Ladle some of the warm soup into your bowl and add the chicken and some extra coconut milk if choose!.
If you find this Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.