Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe. You can have mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup:
- You need of Chicken thigh (bone and skin intact).
- Provide of Rice.
- You need of Mango (diced).
- Take of Onion (chopped).
- Use of Red pepper (diced).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Dried Coriander (optional).
Instructions to make Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup:
- Debone the chicken thigh and separate the fat-skin, bones and meat..
- Bring a pot of water to boil the bones with a pinch of salt and chopped onions to create chicken stock..
- Cut the rest of the chicken meat into bite-sized cubes. Marinate with soy sauce and honey..
- In a pan, heat olive oil, stir fry chicken cubes until brown. Add a bit of pepper. Add lemon juice. Set aside. Add in onion, red pepper and a bit of chicken stock. Add the chicken cubes and mango cubes back into the pan. Turn off the fire and mix..
- In another pot, stir fry chicken fat with butter and uncooked rice. Remove fat. Then add chicken stock to the rice and bring to boil and simmer till rice is cooked..
- Add dried coriander to garnish.
If you find this Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.