Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wonton soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. To make wonton soup you only need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wonton soup:
- Provide 4 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger, 2" piece peeled, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce (low sodium).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sesame oil (I used olive oil).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of green onions, sliced thin for garnish.
Instructions to make Wonton soup:
- In a medium soup pot, bring all the soup ingredients to a boil. Then simmer for 8 minutes. You can remove the garlic and ginger now if desired, and bring it back to a boil to cook wontons. If using fresh wontons, sear them first on both sides, then add them in the soup and cook for 10 minutes. If using frozen wontons, add in the soup and cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve in bowls and garnish with the green onions..
If you find this Wonton soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.