Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet mango curry with coconut (Mambazha kootan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet mango curry with coconut (Mambazha kootan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet mango curry with coconut (mambazha kootan) recipe. To make sweet mango curry with coconut (mambazha kootan) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet mango curry with coconut (Mambazha kootan):
- Use 4 of mangoes small ripe.
- Prepare 1/4 Kilo of Ash gourd cucumber or red.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 1/2 Cup of coconut Grated.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of mustard Seeds.
- Use 1 Cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Jeera.
- Provide 1 Pinch of turmeric.
- Get 3 – 4 Sprigs of curry Leavesa.
- Prepare 3 – 4 of chillies dried red Fresh.
- Prepare 2 – 3 Teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Methi seeds (Fenugreek ).
Instructions to make Sweet mango curry with coconut (Mambazha kootan):
- Boil the chopped ash gourd/red cucumber along with the chopped mangoes and their seeds in a pressure cooker with turmeric and salt to taste. (2-3 whistles).
- Grind the coconut, green chillies and jeera in a mixer and add the paste to the mix in step 1..
- Boil them together until the curry becomes thick..
- Once thick, add the buttermilk to the mix and let it just reach a boil..
- Switch off the stove and garnish with curry leaves..
- For the tadka, heat the coconut oil in a pan. Let the mustard seeds crackle. Then add the pinch of methi seeds and dried red chillies and add it to the curry and mix well..
If you find this Sweet mango curry with coconut (Mambazha kootan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.