Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. To make healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Prepare 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Use 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Take 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Get of Spice rub mixture.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne.
- Take Pinch of coriander.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Use of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Provide of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Steps to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.