Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To make thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Use 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Get 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Use 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Get 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Use 1 of fresh red chili.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- Take 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- Take Handful of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of small mango.
- Get Handful of salted cashews.
- Provide of Spices.
- Use Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Steps to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.