Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and coconut flan cake recipe. You can have chocolate and coconut flan cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake:
- Provide 6 tbsp. of homemade toffee.
- Use of For the flan:.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 250 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence.
- Get of For the cake:.
- Use 125 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 75 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Use 10 g of instant espresso coffee powder.
- Provide 20 g of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 75 ml of cooking oil.
Steps to make Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake:
- Grease a 23cm savarin pan with butter..
- Spoon the toffee around the base of the pan..
- Sponge cake: Whisk the eggs and sugar together in an electric mixer bowl for about 5 minutes. Sieve the flour, baking powder, coffee, coco powder and salt. Add in in the egg mixture, fold in gently. Pour the oil down the side of the bowl, fold in gently, spoon the mixture into the baking pan..
- Preheat oven 170 Celsius..
- The flan: whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture gently into the cake pan. It will disappear under the cake mixture..
- Cover with foil. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes. Leave to cool for 1 hour. Chill it for at least 4 hours before turning it out onto a large plate..
If you find this Chocolate and Coconut Flan Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.