Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Laksa (rice noodle soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa (rice noodle soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa (rice noodle soup) recipe. You can cook laksa (rice noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Laksa (rice noodle soup):
- Provide 200 gram of dried pasta Noodle.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 of Salam leave (bay leave).
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass, bruised.
- Use 250 gram of seafood marinara.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of litter coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of shredded coconut, roasted until golden brown, pounded.
- Get 200 gram of bean sprouts, tailed, balanced, drained.
- Use 3 of boiled eggs, shelled, cut into 6 pieces.
- Use 2-3 of fried shallot.
- You need 50 gram of basil leave (optional).
- Take 50 gram of coriander leave.
- Get of Spices (ground).
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander, roasted.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- Get 2 teaspoon of chopped galangal.
- Use 2 teaspoon of chopped turmeric.
- Take 3 of candlenuts, roasted.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Laksa (rice noodle soup):
- Blanch the dried pasta with hot water until tender drain then set aside..
- Heat the oil and sauted ground spices, Salam leaves and lemon grass until fragrant..
- Add seafood marinara and coconut milk and pounded coconut. Bring to boil and stir occasionally to prevent the coconut milk from curdling..
- How to serve ; arange pasta Noodle, bean sprouts, slice eggs in bowl. Pour hot gravy to cover these and sprinkle with fried shallots and basil or coriander leave..
- Serve with sambal and shrimp cracker.
If you find this Laksa (rice noodle soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.