Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. You can have seafood stew with tomato and chorizo using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Get of Freshly baked bread.
- Prepare of Homemade butter.
- Use 1 kg of mussels.
- You need 250 g of clams.
- Take 1 of fillet salmon.
- Use 1 of fillet cod.
- Take 1 of fillet haddock.
- Prepare 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Use of Fresh basil.
- Provide of Stew.
- Prepare 200 g of chorizo diced.
- Use 1 of diced white onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- Get 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of origanum.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Smoked paprika.
- You need 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Provide 50 g of sugar.
- Get 500 ml of water.
Steps to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
If you find this Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.