Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lahori Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lahori Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lahori mutton curry recipe. To make lahori mutton curry you only need 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lahori Mutton Curry:
- Use 500 gms of mutton with bones, cut into desired size.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp. of raw papaya paste.
- Use 1 tbsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 6 of cloves.
- Use 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fried cashew powder / paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp. of fried onion powder / paste.
- Provide 1-2 tsp. of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of crushed kasuri methi (dry mint leaves).
- Get pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Use pinch of mace powder.
- Provide 3 of whole dry red chilies.
- Provide 7-8 of few onion rings to garnish (opt).
Steps to make Lahori Mutton Curry:
- Marinate the mutton with 1/2 tsp. salt, ginger-garlic paste, raw papaya paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander-cumin powder overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the garlic add fry till light brown..
- Now add the onion and continue to fry till light golden in colour..
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato paste. Saute well till it is mashed..
- Add the marinated mutton,.
- Cashew powder, fried onion powder,.
- Yoghurt and.
- Ghee one after the other. Mix everything well and cook on a medium flame till the moisture evaporates..
- Add 1/2 cup water and remaining salt to taste..
- Pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle..
- When done, add the whole dry red chilies, garam masala powder, mace powder, nutmeg powder and kasuri methi. Mix well and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with onion rings and serve with plain steamed rice, plain Biryani, jeera rice, pulao, tandoori roti, rumali roti, naan or just plain chapatti..
If you find this Lahori Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.