Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Galangal chicken coconut soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Galangal chicken coconut soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to galangal chicken coconut soup recipe. To cook galangal chicken coconut soup you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Galangal chicken coconut soup:
- You need of Water Coconut milk ,.
- Get of Salt Sugar Soy sauce Lime garlic Galangal , , , , Grinded , ,.
- You need of Lemongrass eye chili Kaffir Lime , Bird , leaves.
- Use of Chicken mushroom ,.
Steps to make Galangal chicken coconut soup:
- Bring water to boil (600 ml) should be enough to serve 4 people..
- Next I put lemon grass and galangal in cloth bag and tie it properly. Then immerse the bag in boiling water along with dried chilli and kaffir lime leaves. Boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, then put mushrooms and chicken and boiled until they are cooked..
- Season the soup with salt, sugar, soy sauce, lime, grinded garlic and bird eye chili (if you love your soup spicy!!) I leave a seasoning process until the end as sometimes heat can change taste and I want my soup taste to be spot on. :P Leave them to boil for 1 minute..
- Decorate with coriander leaves and enjoy them with hot rice… Yum!!.
- P.S. Some small tips: I find it important to balance the ingredients as too much water or too little spices can spoil the dish. Else everything is pretty straight forward..
If you find this Galangal chicken coconut soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.