Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta vegetable soup recipe. To make pasta vegetable soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta boiled.
- You need 4 cups of chicken / vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sweet potato chopped.
- Take 1 cup of green papaya chopped.
- Get 1 cup of red cabbage chopped.
- You need 1 cup of green capsicum chopped.
- Take 1 bunch of bok choy roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring onion roughly chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder or to taste.
- Get pinch of red chilli flakes (opt).
- Provide 1/2 of juice of lemon.
Instructions to make Pasta Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the chopped garlic till it changes colour. Add the stock and bring it to a boil..
- Add the sweet potatoes and green papaya and simmer on low flame. When it is half done, add the red cabbage and simmer further for a minute or two..
- Now add the boiled pasta, capsicum, bok choy, spring onion, salt and pepper powder. Simmer for a minute before adding the lemon juice. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and a sprinkle of red chilli flakes..
If you find this Pasta Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.