Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kolhapuri Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kolhapuri Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kolhapuri Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kolhapuri mutton curry recipe. You can cook kolhapuri mutton curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kolhapuri Mutton Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of mutton on bones curry cut.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get of Dry roast & grind -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 10-12 of pepper corns.
- Use 3 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- Take 4-5 of dry red chilies.
- Provide of For Gravy -.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 of onions, sliced.
- Provide 1" of ginger.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Kolhapuri Mutton Curry:
- Marinate the mutton for an hour with the ingredients mentioned under it..
- Dry roast all the ingredients mentioned under it for a minute or till you get an nice aroma. Let it cool down and then grind into a powder. Keep aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the the onion, ginger & garlic till light brown. Then add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is mashed. Set aside to cool. Then grind into a paste..
- Heat remaining oil and fry the marinated mutton till light brown. Now add the ground powder and the ground paste..
- Fry for 2-3 minutes till it is well combined..
- Add 1 cup water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. (Water can be adjusted according to the consistency required)..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy with plain steamed rice, pulao, plain Biryani, naan, tandoori roti or just plain chapati..
If you find this Kolhapuri Mutton Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.