Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Manicotti w/ Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Manicotti w/ Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked manicotti w/ beef recipe. To make baked manicotti w/ beef you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Manicotti w/ Beef:
- You need 1 packages of Manicotti Shells (14).
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 of 16 oz. Container Ricotta Cheese.
- Use 3 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Take 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- Get 1 of Onion powder to taste.
- You need 3 cup of Pasta Sauce.
Instructions to make Baked Manicotti w/ Beef:
- In a skillet, brown ground beef seasoned with salt & pepper and garlic and onion powder..
- Set aside to cool..
- In a large pot, boil manicotti shells in salted water 4 to 6 minutes until slightly soft..
- Brush a teaspoon of oil on a large baking sheet..
- Transfer manicotti to baking sheet and cool..
- Combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheeses and parsley. Stir in the ground beef..
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch glass baking dish with remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil..
- Spoon in 1 cup of the pasta sauce to baking dish..
- Stuff the manicotti shells with the cheese / meat mixture and place in a single layer in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve..
If you find this Baked Manicotti w/ Beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.