Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Fish Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Fish Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fish croquettes recipe. To cook spicy fish croquettes you only need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Fish Croquettes:
- Use 500 g of Fish fillet.
- Take of Potato – 2, medium-sized- boiled.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Curry Leaves – 3-4, chopped.
- Provide of Onion – 1, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Green chili – 1-2, finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Red chili powder – 1 tsp (adjust).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Amchur powder.
- You need of Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped.
- Take of Egg – 1, large.
- Take of Breadcrumbs – 1 cup or more.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper – for seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for Deep/Shallow fry.
Steps to make Spicy Fish Croquettes:
- Clean and cut Fish fillet into very small pieces and keep it aside. Mash the potatoes and keep it aside.
- In a large pan or deep skillet, heat the oil. Splutter cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add onions and saute until translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chili and saute well till the raw smell is gone..
- Now add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, and garam masala powder and saute for a few seconds..
- Add the fish pieces and salt. Cook the fish on all sides. When the fish is opaque (cooked), mash it lightly with the spoon.
- Add the mashed potatoes and stir to combine well with the masala and fish. Cook together till mixture is dry..
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, amchur powder and coriander leaves, mix well and remove from heat. Allow to cool completely.
- Whisk the egg, season lightly with salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Take breadcrumbs in another bowl..
- Pinch lime-sized balls of the fish filling, shape into cutlets or as desired.
- Dip each patty in the egg, then roll generously in breadcrumbs. Transfer to a large tray or plate. Do until completed.
- Freeze for later use or use it immediately, its best to refrigerate it at least 30 minutes before frying.
- Deep fry the croquettes until golden brown on all sides over low medium heat. Drain excess oil over tissue paper.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
If you find this Spicy Fish Croquettes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.