Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey biscuit beef bake recipe. You can have honey biscuit beef bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Biscuit Beef Bake:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 28 oz can brown sugar, maple, or honey Baked Beans.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion or 1 tsp onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Use 3/4 tsp of chili powder, more if you prefer.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning, optional.
- Take 1 of 16 oz can Grand's Homestyle Honey Butter Biscuits; if you can find Grands Jrs they actually fit better in the skillet, but hard to find!.
- Use 3 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, more if you like it really cheesy!.
Instructions to make Honey Biscuit Beef Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- in large, ovenproof skillet, cook onions in a little oil until tender; remove and set aside. add beef and brown, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet..
- turn flame to medium- high, and stir in remaining ingredients except for cheese and biscuits; bring to a simmer. mix well..
- remove skillet from heat and sprinke with cheese. top with biscuits..
- bake uncovered 15 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown. let set for 10 minutes before serving, and be careful as skillet handle will be very hot! enjoy..
If you find this Honey Biscuit Beef Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.