Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smells like christmas coquito flan recipe. You can have smells like christmas coquito flan using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Get 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 can of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Turn stove top to medium high, in a small pan dissolve the sugar in the water and mix in really well. Once very well mixed, set on medium high stove top. Do not mix while it starts heating up if you do the sugar will start to crystalize. Once it starts bubbling you will notice the caramelization taking place and you want it to be of an amber color..
- Once the caramel is amber color, pour on to a 9in baking pan..
- In a mixing bowl or blender, beat the eggs until well blended. Once is finished, mix the rest of the ingredients to the egg mixture. Mix well..
- Pour all mixed ingredients on to baking pan with the caramel..
- Place the baking pan with the flan mixture into a bigger baking pan filled half way with water and bake for 50 to 60 minutes..
- Remove the small baking pan from the larger pan to a wire rack, cool for one hour and refrigerate..
- To serve, run a knife around the rim of the flan. Place a large plate on top of the flan and gently flip over so the plate is on the bottom..
If you find this Smells Like Christmas Coquito Flan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.