Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat flour custard coconut cake bars recipe. To make wheat flour custard coconut cake bars you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars:
- Prepare 1/1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of oil/butter.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of ripe banana.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Get 3 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Take as per need of Tutti-frutti.
- Prepare as required of Dessicated coconut and mix fruit jam for decoration.
Steps to make Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars:
- In a mixing bowl take banana,oil and sugar,mix constantly until it comes in a creamy texture..
- Now add,flour,custard powder,milk,vanilla essence and tutti fruti,mix nicely in one direction for 2 minutes and prepare a thick batter of pouring consistency..
- Finally add baking powder,baking soda and vinegar,mix up well for 1 minute..
- Pour batter in a greased tin and tap it to avoid air bubbles..
- Heat cooker with iron stand into it for 5 minutes on high flame and place the cake tin into it and keep the flame low now and bake it for 40 minutes..
- After 40 minutes check the cake by inserting a toothpick or a knife in cake,if it comes clean which means cake is ready,otherwise bake it for 5 minutes more and cake will be ready..
- Take off cake tin carefully from cooker and allow it to cool down completely..
- Now cut cake in pieces of baars and garnish with dessicated coconut and mix fruit jam..
- Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Baars is ready to serve..
If you find this Wheat Flour Custard Coconut Cake Bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.