Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s mutton soup/sup kambling recipe. You can cook whosayna’s mutton soup/sup kambling using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling:
- Prepare 1 kg of Mutton Leg (Shank).
- Prepare 2 of Carrots (cubes).
- You need 1 of Leeks (rings).
- You need 3 of Onions (chopped).
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Parsley (chopped).
- You need 4 of Lemon Grass (if there is bulb use it too).
- Use 1 of Cauliflower.
- Provide 1 cup of Peas (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Get 3 of Cinnamon Sticks.
- Prepare 6-7 of Cloves.
- Take 3 of Cardamon.
- Get 1 of Potato (peeled).
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Get 1 cup of Noodles/Pasta (optional).
- You need 3-4 of Macademia.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling:
- Blend 2 onions with macademia, garlic, coriander powder, fennel powder with lil water… Put the mixture, lemon grass, salt and spices in pressure cooker with meat and 2-3 glasses of water… Let it cook just before it's done add pasta if using and veggies, cook for some more time….
- Remove from flame, blend the potato with lil soup and add to the rest…Boil once more.. Garnish with chopped spring onions, parsley and fried shallots (like birista).
If you find this Whosayna’s Mutton Soup/Sup Kambling recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.