Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make cheesy vegetable stuffed chicken breast you need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Take 4 of each Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Take 2 cup of Cauliflower fresh or frozen.
- Take 2 cup of Broccoli fresh or frozen.
- You need 8 slice of America Cheese.
- You need 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Get 2 of each Eggs.
- Take 1 cup of AP Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Panko Crumbs.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower into small flowerets. If using fresh vegetables steam a bit but do not cook. If frozen thaw first..
- Add Flour and all spices together and mix..
- Break Eggs into bowl & mix to make wash..
- Add Panko to another bowl.
- Butterfly your Chicken Breast.
- First place the Swiss cheese in middle of the chicken.
- Now add one or two slices of American cheese directly on top of Swiss.
- Now take about 1/2c of vegetables and put it on top of the cheese..
- Carefully roll up the chicken and secure it closed with toothpicks..
- Roll in your seasoned flour mix.
- Dip into Egg Wash.
- Now roll in Panko making sure it's nicely coated..
- Place into prepared glass dish. Making sure that the toothpicks and seam are facing up..
- Bake on center rack for about 20-25mins or until golden brown.
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.