Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Leek Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Leek Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked leek casserole recipe. To cook baked leek casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Leek Casserole:
- Use 2-3 of leek leaves, cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 of potato, cut small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, cut or shred.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of About one cup of boiled leek water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Leek Casserole:
- Boil water, add potato, leeks and carrot until tender..
- Drain, Reserve a cup of its water, set the oven for 375.
- Put veggies into baking dish.
- A small sauce pan heat oil, add flour stir preventing get it thickens.
- Then add milk.
- Stir, add leek water.
- Stir until thickens and pour over leek mix.
- Add cheese, put it into oven, cook until cheese melts. Since veggies already cooked before, you can just wait 10 mins and turn broiler for give the cheese a good color..
- Your dish is ready to be eaten..
If you find this Baked Leek Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.