Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can cook instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby carrots.
- You need 8 stalks of celery.
- Take 2 of bay leafs.
- Get 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Take 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.