Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry over rice recipe. You can have chicken curry over rice using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 1 of Rotisserie Chicken Shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 4 of Stock Celery (chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 3 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 cup of Half and Half.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Take 4 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Condiments (Optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Bacon.
- Take 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Relish.
- Use 6 large of Boiled Eggs Chopped.
- Take 1 of Mango Chutney (jar).
- Get of Rice.
- Use 4 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Steps to make Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish..
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté.
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir.
- Add half and half stir.
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you.
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice.
- Add any or all condiments (Optional).
If you find this Chicken Curry over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.