Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 recipe. You can cook homemade pot noodle or cup-a-soup 🌱💚 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Prepare 1 of pot, jar, cup or bowl of your choice.
- You need of Noodles – fresh or dried brown rice noodles, udon or ramen noodles work well.
- Provide of Veggies – carrots, courgette, greens, squash, cucumber, corn, pak choy, mushrooms, spring onions, peppers.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- Use of Herbs (dried or fresh) – mint, coriander, cress, lime leaf, Thai basil, lemongrass.
- Prepare of Spices and flavour – miso paste, fresh chopped chilies, grated ginger, dried chilies, shichimi, hot sauce, sambal, pickles, pickled chilli and garlic or kimchi.
- You need 1 splash of brown rice vinegar, a drizzle of yuzu, squeeze of lime or wedge of lemon.
- Prepare of Crispy – white or brown sesame seeds, seaweeds, crispy onions or shallots, crushed nuts.
Steps to make Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚:
- Chop your veggies into thin strips or chunks – a potato or julienne peeler is useful if you have one..
- Place your noodles in the bottom of your pot or bowl.
- Top with your veggies.
- Add your pastes or flavours. If using dried herbs these are best added at this stage. You may like to leave rice vinegar, oils and lemon and lime juice and add these at the very end..
- Top with freshly boiled but slightly cooled water.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and your crispy topping if using. Enjoy :).
If you find this Homemade Pot Noodle or Cup-a-Soup 🌱💚 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.