Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tom yum soup with prawns recipe. To make thai tom yum soup with prawns you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns:
- Prepare 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Provide 7-8 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of " galangal (Thai ginger), sliced.
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass, each sliced into four.
- Use 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp. of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushroom, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned and deveined.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use of juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns:
- Bring the stock to a boil. Add the kaffir lime leaves, sliced galangal and lemongrass and simmer on low flame for 8 minutes..
- Add the mushroom, prawns, salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, tomato paste and tomato sauce and simmer further for 3-5 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and simmer for a minute. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Thai Tom Yum Soup with Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.