Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable and dal soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable and dal soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable and dal soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable and dal soup recipe. To cook vegetable and dal soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable and dal soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of yellow moong dal (washed and soaked for 15-20 mins.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped spinach.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Salt according.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use as needed of Fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Vegetable and dal soup:
- Before we begin, check all the ingredients required to make tasty vegetable and dal soup..
- Heat butter in pressure cooker, add jeera. When it starts crackle, add onion and garlic, saute for a minute. Then add all the vegetables and moong dal, mix well. Add 2 glass of water,cover it with a lid and cook for atleast 3-4 whistles..
- Let it cool down completely. Then blend it into a smooth puree..
- Heat a pan, add dap and vegetable puree, add some water if required, season it with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and sugar, give it a nice mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Take this soup in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and some fresh cream. Serve hot..
- You can add or substract veggies as per preference..
- Always serve soups fresh and hot..
If you find this Vegetable and dal soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.