Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys rhubarb & custard pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys rhubarb & custard pudding, gf df ef sf nf you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 350 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 60 g of gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block.
- Prepare 300 g of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Take 300 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder, very slightly rounded.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using gf flour.
- Prepare 350 g of trimmed rhubarb cut into 2cm sized pieces.
- Prepare 55 g of soft brown sugar for topping.
- Use 1 tsp of extra ground cinnamon.
Steps to make Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Add the lemon juice to the coconut milk and let stand to curdle while you get on with the next steps.
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 160C / 325F and grease and line a 24" round cake tin.
- Cream together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy then beat in the vanilla and lemon zest.
- Sift together the flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and cinnamon, mix well then fold into the creamed margarine / sugar.
- Stir in the milk then gently mix in the chopped rhubarb.
- Pour the batter into the lined cake tin. The batter will be thick but the rhubarb will release juices while it bakes.
- Mix the topping ingredients together and sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 75 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean with no raw batter on it. If the top of the cake begins to burn before it's done cover it loosely with foil.
- Let stand in the tin for 5 minutes before releasing and letting cool on a wire rack before slicing.
- Delicious served warm with some hot custard.
If you find this Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.