Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 400 grams of black beans, dried.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Take 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- Take 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Get 800 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 700 ml of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Take 60 ml of red wine.
- Provide 150 grams of sweetcorn.
- Take 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Take 1 handful of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- Take 1 dash of chilli powder to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
If you find this Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.