Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken corn chowder soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken corn chowder soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn chowder soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn chowder soup recipe. To cook chicken corn chowder soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of pack of boneless chicken breast.
- Get 8 cups of chicken stock (2 quarts).
- Provide 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Use 5 of heaping tbsp flour.
- Use of Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Provide 6 stalks of celery diced.
- Prepare 2 of small red and green peppers diced.
- You need Handful of baby carrots diced.
- Get 1-2 lbs of diced potatoes.
- Use 6 of fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn.
- Provide 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika.
- You need of Chicken bouillon for flavoring.
- You need of Fresh herbs like parsley.
Instructions to make Chicken corn chowder soup:
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika.
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent.
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min..
- Add flour to about 1 1/2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper..
If you find this Chicken corn chowder soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.