Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodle in kenchin soup(japanese vegetable chowder) recipe. To make udon noodle in kenchin soup(japanese vegetable chowder) you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder):
- Prepare 300 g of udon(refregerated, not dried).
- You need 100 of g~200g chicken thigh.
- Get 5 cm of daikon radish.
- Get 5 cm of sweet potato.
- You need 5 cm of carrot.
- Use 5 cm of burdock.
- Get 1 of large leaf of Chinese cabbage.
- Get of and any vegetables you like.
- You need 10 g of ginger(minced or shredded).
- Take 500 ml of dashi stock.
- Provide 20 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 20 ml of mirin.
- Prepare 3 g of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder):
- Cut chicken into small bite sizes. Slice vegetables into slightly thick pieces..
- Heat chicken and vegetables in a pot, until the color of the chicken changes..
- Add dashi stock, soy sauce, mirin, and salt, let them boil..
- When the pot is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the vegetables are tender..
- In another pot with water, start boiling udon (the boiling time depends on the udon, check the instructions on the label)..
- Put the boiled udon in a bowl, serve the kenchin soup into the bowl, and add sesame oil. Adding cayenne pepper powder also makes the udon more enticing..
If you find this Udon noodle in Kenchin soup(Japanese vegetable chowder) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.