Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum koong / spicy and sour prawns soup recipe. To make tom yum koong / spicy and sour prawns soup you only need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup:
- Use 10 of Prawns or shrimps.
- You need 3 of Shallots / cut half.
- Use 2 of as needed Lemon grass / sliced.
- You need 1 of as needed Galangal / sliced.
- Take 5 of Kaffir leaves.
- You need 6 of Bird eyes chilly / sliced half.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fishsauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 150 ml of Fish stock.
- Provide 250 ml of Milk / eagle brand.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted chillies paste.
- Get 2 bunch of Mix chopped onion spring and coriander.
- You need 6 of Cherry tomato / cut half.
Steps to make Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup:
- In the soup pot add fish stock, lemon grass,galangal,shallots,kafir leaves,chillies ,tomato,roasted chillies paste ,bring to boil 5 mins on medium heat until smell the fragrance of herbs.
- Add prawns ,cook for 1 min ,add milk – cook more 2 mins until prawns turn pink ,add fish sauce and lime juice ,stir to mix softly ,turn heat off , add spring onion and corriander leaves , serve hot , enjoy :).
If you find this Tom Yum Koong / Spicy And Sour Prawns Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.