Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arabic Mandi.. my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic Mandi.. my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic mandi.. my version recipe. To make arabic mandi.. my version you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arabic Mandi.. my version:
- Use 2 cups of rice, basmati; soaked in water for 15 mins.
- You need 3 cups of hot water.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Provide of some garlic.
- You need 1-2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of maggie cube.
- Get 2-3 pcs of bayleaf.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper.
- Get cloves of some.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of cardamon.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of chili, add more if you want it spicy hot.
- Prepare of for chicken coating:.
- Provide of chicken.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of griund turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use of saffron with 50 ml of milk.
Instructions to make Arabic Mandi.. my version:
- Soaked rice in water for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Prepare chicken by coating it with coating mixture..
- Pre heat oven at 200.
- In a pot, sautè onion and garlic, until golden brown the add cinnamon stick, cardamon and maggie cube. add bayleaf and cloves. add tomato and chilli. add turmeric, salt, cumin..
- Drain rice and add to spices mixture, then cover with aluminum foil, secure all sides, and make some holes..
- Add chicken on top of the foil then cover and secure the chicken with another foil…
- Bake for 1 hour or 1 1/2. then open and put chicken up the cooked rice..
- Brush chicken with saffron and milk mixture.. if you have any..it will give a nice golden color to the chicken..
- Just curious with the charcoal thing so i lined a small cup with foil and add few drops of olive oil and charcoal, place inside my rice and cover with same aluminum foil for about 5 minutes.. smells is so nice..
- Prepare platter with yougart salad..
If you find this Arabic Mandi.. my version recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.