Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, onion, & potato omelette recipe. You can cook beef, onion, & potato omelette using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette:
- Prepare 10 of Eggs.
- Take 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) of Milk / Coconut milk.
- Get 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Honey.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ground beef.
- Provide 1 of Onion *large.
- You need 1-2 of Potatos *large.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette:
- Peel onion and potatoes,.
- Chop onion and potatoes..
- Put water in a bowl and soak the potatoes for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Heat a pan and melt the butter..
- Stir-fry chopped onion and potatoes well with low heat..
- Add ground beef and stir-fry..
- Season it with salt & pepper and mix well..
- Stop the heat and put in a bowl to cool down and rest. *While cooling, the good flavor will soak deep inside the mixture..
- Make beaten eggs..
- Add milk or coconut milk, and honey to the beaten eggs and mix well in the bowl..
- Heat the pan to melt the butter for the egg mixture..
- Pour some egg mixture in the pan and scramble a few times when the bottom starts to be baked. *To not break the egg base, do not scramble a lot..
- Put some beef, onion, and potato mixture on the egg base..
- Lift up the edges and put them on the middle just above the ingredients to fold up and then shape it like an oval..
- Prepare the serving plate and put it on the pan with the bottom side up. Then, flip it out, both pan and plate together at the same time..
- Shape a little bit, decorate with ketchup, and done!.
- If you have leftovers, you can stir-fry all at one time, sprinkle cheese on it, and bake few mins. with a lid until the topping cheese is melted. It is also good!.
If you find this Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.