Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. To make teriyaki chicken noodle soup you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use of Broth.
- Provide 3 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 0.5 tsp of freshly grinded black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Use of x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Provide 2 tsp of sunflower oil.
- You need of Teriyaki Chicken.
- Get 500 g of chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Noodles & toppings.
- Get 2 of carrots julienned.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Prepare 220 g of instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference).
- Take of Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper.
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry..
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot..
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don't burn yourself).
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain..
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots..
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.